- GENERAL PRACTITIONER
- Respiratory disorders: upper and lower respiratory tract inflammation, bronchial asthma, COPD.
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases: stomach and duodenum ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux,
cholecystolithiasis, intestines, liver and pancreas diseases, haemorrhoids (dieting advice).
- Circulatory system and vessels diseases: coronary disease – electrocardiographic examination,
cardiac insufficiency, Cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disorders, arterial hypertension, arteriosclerosis,
varicose veins of the lower extremities.
- Urinary system diseases: urinary tract infection, nephrolithiasis, renal insufficiency, diabetic nephropathy
- Allergic diseases.
- Haematological disorders: anemia.
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders: diabetes, thyroid disorders, gout, lipid disorders, electrolyte disorders.
- Profilactic examination of reproductive organ and teat/nipple.
- Breast diseases.
- Menopause connected diseases.
- Ovulation monitoring.
- Hormonal disorders diagnosis and treatment.
- Hormonal examinations.
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment.
- Pregnant women care.
- Diagnosis and treatment of genitourinary organs infections